Super Summer 🌞
Summer is the warmest season of the year, in the northern hemisphere from June to August and in the southern hemisphere from December to February. In India, Summer lasts from April to June (April to July in northwestern India). In western and southern regions, the hottest month is April; for northern regions of India, May is the hottest month. Temperatures average around 32–40 °C (90–104 °F) in most of the interior.
I had a recap of what the summer is all about. In this busy world we often forget about the seasons, nature and our daily living. Summer means holiday time for the kids. As a child, I remember the excitement of the summer holidays, the exotic fruits and the beautiful flower blossoms. The get together of the families, cousins and friends are the most memorable moments and creates special bonding with your loved ones.
There are does and don’ts for every season. I have listed out few tips for this summer:
- Try wearing cotton clothes. Let your outfit be comfortable to wear.
- Plan for a vacation in beautiful spot. Admire the God’s creation and the nature.
- Maintain your personal hygiene.
- Hydrate your body.
- Eat lots of seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Fill your flower vase with the seasonal flowers.
- Make natural solution for your hair and skin. Try making home made hair oil, face packs etc.
- Summer is the right season to lose weight because unlike other season it doesn’t make you sluggish and lazy. So exercise and burn out calories( I need to follow this😉)
- Make sun dried foods like, pickle, papad, buttermilk chilli, fritters, masala powder, chilli powder etc. Drying food is the oldest method of preserving food. Each of the dried food has its own nutritional value.
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;(Ecclesiastes 3:1, 2). We must enjoy the goodness of each and every seasons. We need to be prepared for the seasons to come. So cherish your present and wait confidently for your future.
– Kezia F